Meaningful Day Services
Meaningful Day Services has proudly been serving individuals with developmental disabilities since 1994. We are currently seeking an Assistant Director of Community Supports that will effectively work within our company culture, which is described as being family-friendly, supportive, transparent, and treats employees as we would want employees to treat our clients. We are seeking an Assistant Director that is good advocate for their clients, solution-oriented, honest and passionate.
We are currently seeking an individual with experience in the field of children support services, including children school program experience, community supports, and respite supports. This is a rare opportunity for an individual with superior skills to move into an administrative position.
● Providing quality, hands-on services that enhance and improve the independence of each unique individual.
● Maintaining a work culture that thrives on collaboration, team-work, flexibility, and caring for our clients, our co-workers, and our community.
● Investing in our employees through effective supervision, training, and learning opportunities.
● Client: completing assessments and developing specific goals, complete intake meetings and documentation, ensures accurate client documentation, completes monthly reports, attends all client meetings, ability to work with clients and ability to handle behavior situations in calm and effective manner, keep calendar of upcoming client appointments
● Staff: supervising 25 employees, trains employees on all clients and client goals, completes 90 day and annual evaluations, assists with hiring new employees including scheduling interviews and completing interviews, approves all employee billing.
● General: develops data tracking procedures, ensures summer and afterschool programs are stocked with adequate and appropriate supplies, completes all client and staff scheduling, completes all documentation requirements in regards to clients, staff, and facility, and must be available to fill opening and closing shifts.
● Other duties as assigned
● 401K plan and company matching after one year
● Medical options/AFLAC
● CEU reimbursement
● Paid holidays (full-time staff)
● Paid time off (PTO earned on an accrual basis-starting at 2 weeks a year)
Meaningful Day Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
● Minimum bachelors degree or equivalent job experience
● At least one year experience in the field of developmental disabilities, developing and implementing behavior interventions and/or working as a team member within residential, clinical, or educational setting
● Valid driver’s license and insurance with $50,000/$100,000 minimum coverage
● Ability to work with assigned clients as well as the ability to train and mentor others. This may include lifting, transferring, and physical management.
● Excellent PC skills including high proficiency with Microsoft office
● Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work cohesively with interdisciplinary teams, families, caretakers, staff, and administrative personnel.
● Superior organizational skills
Meaningful Day Services