Arizona Call-A-Teen Youth Resources Inc
The Outreach Lead is responsible for directing, administering, and coordinating the internal and external operational activities of the Outreach Program. The Outreach Lead is also responsible for outreach, recruitment, orientation, registration, workshops, and internal and external events. Assist the Outreach and Advisement Manager with the development of organization policies and goal that cover operations, personnel, and growth of the program.
The requirements in the below Key Result Areas are broadly identified as follows:
Incumbent is accountable for: Incumbent is successful when they:
- Providing effective Outreach and Recruitment
- Visits middle schools, high schools, training programs, community centers, speak to groups of individual students, and meets with counselors and administrators to recruit for ACYR Programs
- Schedule students for Information Session and ACYR 101
- Conduct Information Sessions and ACYR 101
- Contact students who have signed up for Information Sessions and ACYR 101 but did not show
- Screen participants to ensure they meet ACYR requirements for registration and are appropriate for enrollment
- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media, etc.
- Completing all necessary paperwork and submitting appropriate program applications, forms, records, and supporting documents in a timely manner
- With assistance from Advisement and Outreach Manager and Outreach Lead review and update all PowerPoint presentations and procedures for Information Session and ACYR 101 Sessions
- Effectively and accurately representing the organization as needed
- Effectively and accurately representing the Outreach Department
- Communicate and interact with funders at the program operations level
- Represent the organization or program on internal or external committees, coalitions, and/or work groups
- Effectively completing administrative and organizational responsibilities required of all employees
- Use calendar, task and other accountability tools to create efficiencies in areas of time management, goals and performance goals.
- Calendar is organized and meetings are manageable to ensure ample time for meetings and other projects
- Schedules meetings as soon as possible or as directed by Manager and ACYR Director of Programs
- Sends emails to team or other ACYR staff as per manager and ACYR Director of Programs guidance within time frame given
- Participate and interact with ACYR social media pages as needed or as appropriate
- Attend and participate in the Leadership Team as directed by Outreach and Advisement Manager and Director of Programs
- Participate in scheduled training
- Participating in scheduled training and/or staff development activities.
- Attend External Trainings/Events to continue gathering information pertaining to Outreach Strategies
- Working as a member of the team to ensure attainment of outcomes as defined by internal and external performance-based goals and objectives
- In coordination with Advisement and Outreach Manager and Outreach Lead ensure all data is recorded accurately and timely to evaluate for:
- Outreach goals
- ACYR 101 Attendance
- Information Session Attendance
- Individual Program Performance outcomes
- Recruitment goals
- A Bachelors Degree is required in human services, business, education, or related field or 4 years of relevant experience in lieu of college degree.
- One year experience in workforce development programs or similar services, preferred.
- Valid Arizona Level I Fingerprint Clearance Card. Valid Arizona Drivers License. Requires use of insured personal vehicle for agency business.
Job Status: Full Time
Date Posted: 2/12/2018
Recruiter and Available Location Information
649 North 6th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85003
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Arizona Call-A-Teen Youth Resources Inc