Cincinnati, OH, United States
Business Manager for Ohr Torah Cincinnati
The Business Manager shall be responsible for the school’s business and financial functions, state and local voucher systems and purchasing programs, assist with personnel functions and other duties as may be assigned.
PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. The Business Manager shall be responsible for all school financial reports, including but not limited to:
Monthly board financial reports
Monthly list of bills
Annual financial reports
2. The Business Manager shall, working with the OTC board and leadership team, be responsible for development, implementation and oversight of the annual school budget, including school purchasing, negotiating with school vendors, and optimizing all possible reward programs (such as Amazon Smile program, Kroger Reward program, etc).
3. The Business Manager shall be responsible for implementing a purchasing system that makes optimum use of school resources and meets the board policy on purchasing.
4. The Business Manager shall work with families to manage:
Insure possible eligibility & sign up for HCJFS child care vouchers,
Ed Choice vouchers,
Identify possible scholarship opportunities
Take families interested in applying to OTC to step through the Admissions process
5. Work with Jewish Federation of Cincinnati Shared Business Services (SBS) on tuition issues, purchasing receipts for credit card purchases and payroll.
6. Coordinate the research and writing of possible grants.
7. Other duties as prescribed by the Leadership Team of OTC.
1. Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or related field.
2. 3-5 years of previous experience in business management.
3. Strong communication skills; ability to communicate with other employees in a positive manner.
4. Ability to organize, write, and set priorities.
5. Training, experience and proficiency in using computers, Google Docs and Microsoft Software including but not limited to Word and Excel.
6. Such other alternatives to the above qualifications as may be determined by the Board of Trustees and Leadership Team.